Friday, December 16, 2011

Craft Time

Auntie Kelley invited the girls up to do some Christmas crafts last weekend.
Katie was already up there waiting, but I grabbed my camera to catch up a picture of these two cuties.

First of all, Serena politely requested her purse and glasses.
How cute is she?

And there's my sweetie purple clad JuJu!
waiting and excited to be with Aunt Kelley.

Oh my. Please just stay 2 forever. I don't care about the tantrums and the messes. Don't ever grow up. Pretty please?

Will you at least think about it??

Two buddies. Love them.

Hey cutie!
Isn't this a sweet smile? She's normally hammin' it up for the camera, so I loved this sweet look (one I don't normally see!)

Thanks Auntie Kelley for the fun afternoon doing crafts! Mommy is proudly displaying our snowmen and pine-cone trees on our table! (And trying to keep little fingers from playing with them - aka: destroying them in a day.)

I love having our family so close to build these memories with. So so blessed.

4 comments:

kelly c said...

what a sweet memory for your girlies! and i wish they indeed would all stay little!!!

Peri said...

That was a great decision to grab the camera! The girls look sooooo cute. If you have a sec, take a photo of the snowman crafts and email it. I love little kid artwork. It was the best part of my preschool teaching days. Unfortunately, little children always grow up no matter how much we try to not let that happen :-), but there artwork is forever.

Peri said...

oops!...."their" artwork, not "there". Maybe it was good I left the classroom before I taught them how to spell words wrong! lol See this is why I usually don't write comments before 8am.

Devon said...

god i love those girls so much.