Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Notes

I had to pause in the midst of our late Christmas Eve doings to write this down:

I was packing up the girls stockings with a few little goodies from mom and dad. Each stocking was already stuffed with miscellaneous pictures and notes that the girls have given to each other all month long. I knew they were doing this, but had only seen a few of them before they were stuffed in a stocking. As I perused through them tonight I found a few notes from Katie to each of us that just about made my Christmas.

Some of them are hard to read because of using a yellow crayon, so I will just type them out here:

" to Julia I like to play With you. You play nicely. Sometimes we rough house. I love you. Love Katie"

"Dear Julia this will be in your stoking
I hope you like it
You are going to get tickled on Christmas Day
Love Katie"

"Dear Daddy you are a goof ball
you are so funny
Katie"

"Dear Serena are you a
thruble maker?
I love you
Love katie"

"Dear Mommy only open on Christmas day do not look on the bottum side until Christmas day

... (on the bottom) ...

Tyler is going to have a pool party for his birthday
Love Katie"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those notes are the best stocking stuffers - hands down. The things Katie wrote are really precious. Ahhhh, Christmas. Great fun!
Hugs and Christmas kisses from RI. Hope the day was awesome. I'm sure it was. xo :) auntie

Peri said...

Thanks for the Christmas posts even though it is a very busy time of year for you. Always fun to read about the precious things (minus the diaper story- maybe that one isn't as precious for you but it is entertaining to read :) the girls do - on holidays and on regular days. :)