Saturday, December 31, 2011

Cousin Fun!

I'm sitting here an hour before the New Year, my babies all asleep in their beds, my hubby stopped work on the house to go and visit with his fam for a bit. So I get some time to catch up on the blog before 2012 officially begins. My heart is full as I look back on this holiday season. This Christmas has been my absolute favorite so far! We have so much to be grateful for. Wonderful memories with a family that I just love so much.

The icing on the cake was watching my girls and their cousin have the time of their life together tonight! Beepa and Gigi were here visiting, and the kids started spinning around the living room. We were crying from laughing so hard! Caleb, especially, was spinning so fast that he would crash to the floor, try to get up, fall again.... oh, it was so hysterical!

Here they are spinning away...


Aubrey tried to get in on the action, but we kept her away so she wouldn't get trampled!

Haha, Caleb... trying his hardest to get the room to stand still.

Rena-bean about to tumble!

Once the adults were sure that someone was about to lose their supper, we suggested a calmer Ring Around the Rosy instead.
I love how Serena is looking at Katie here. She loves her big sister.

And I love JuJu's face here! Her absolute abandon and joy actually brings tears to my eyes. Julia, you make life so beautiful.


Uh-oh! They-All-Fall-Dooooown!

No comments: