I love my baby girls!
Aubrey is nearly 15 months old, and is coming into her own these days! She definitely has a big attitude for such a little girl (still in 6 month clothes!). She is often screaming and demanding unknown desires throughout the day. It can be exhausting. =)

Serena is talking up a storm. She, I think, is my most verbal at this age. I so love hearing such big girl sentences out of my little two year old. Whenever she sees Daddy working on the house, she yells, "Goood workin', Daddy!!". She also loves to "Bwesss You!" whenever someone sneezes.
Sweet smiles.

And such silliness. She often is cracking us up with things just like this.
I love my babies!
1 comment:
What great photos!! I love the "Bwess you" that Serena says if she hears a sneeze. How cute is that?! And I can't see any demanding type attitude in little Brie's face, but as a former preschool teacher I ALWAYS believe what the mom says.:-) I read one time that having a child is like having a piece of your heart outside of your body. Bet lovin' your little girls feels like that, right? Enjoy these (long, tiring, but by the same token) wonderful days. Here's hoping your days are filled with little smiles and a big Starbucks.
Post a Comment