Wednesday, October 1, 2008

QOTD


this morning, Katie told me she had to go "tinkle"...

We've never used that expression before, but I knew that this is the term my grandma uses, so I asked her "Oh, does GiGi say that?"

"No, mom, she just says 'Dahlin' to me."

I think she had the New England accent down to a tee!!  =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were driving through a patch of woods, which Katie always refers to as "the spooky forest".

She was commenting on the bears and tigers that probably live there, so I added,

"And owls?  Do they live in the spooky forest?"

"nooooo....  they are in the sky.... waiting.  for their lunch."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


And one more,

"Mom!  I have a secret for you!"

"Oh, tell me!"

"lions loooooove to drink water!!!!"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where do they come up with these things?

3 comments:

Cara said...

These posts are such fun, Sena. :) Wouldn't you love to be inside their minds for a day or so?

Kelly C said...

sena, the photo of katie makes her look like such a big girl! thanks for posting these - so fun to hear these. and, that is quite the secret sweet katie shared. : )

Anonymous said...

haha thats old me and her made that up like 3 months ago the spooky forest and he bears she said"the bears r coming closer ohh!! lol