We got the girls hair cut this week. Katie's third, and Julia's first.
They look so grown up, I think!
Here is Katie-bug before:

And after!!

And here is JuJu before:

And after! The lady was starting the cut, and I was sooo nervous. I don't want to lose those baby curls! She looked at me and said, "Maam, I'm just cutting her bangs."

Now, we're ready for our Christmas pictures!!
3 comments:
Love the new do's, and *love* the new blog look. It's my fave so far. See you three soon!
We love the new "do's", too. Seems hard to believe, but when your Mom was their age, Beepa was her "hairdresser"- and for half the neighborhood,too. Gigi still can't afford a real haircut. Too bad we live 400 miles away. We could save you some $$ and have some fun, too.
What a fun afternoon that was! I still wish we had gotten a picture of Katie's "deer in the headlights" look in the mirror, tho. :)
Post a Comment