Saturday, October 11, 2008

.Apple Picking.


We went to Rock Hill Orchard several weeks ago to pick apples with some good friends (and have actually gone back for a second half-bushel since then!)  I love fall, and there has been an abundance of apple pie, and pumpkin chocolate chip bread around the house lately.  Yummm....  
The girls had a great time eating, I mean picking, apples for me.  =)


So delicious - crunchy and sweet.  Makes me want to eat one right now!

Towards the end of the trip, however, things got a little more difficult.   Julia did not want to leave and kept hiding in the trees.  She would then crawl under the trees into the next row so that I would have to walk all the way around to the other side to get her.   It took us awhile to finally get her in the car!!

I still have yet to make applesauce, but I'm going to do it.  I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments: