I finally downloaded a bunch of pictures onto my computer, so I hope to do a lot of catch up here in the next few days! Life has really been flying by, the school year is over and I'm mentally gearing up for another season of birthdays and my kids all getting a year older. Oh my!
Serena-bean is now 2&1/2, she will be 3 in August. Wow. Even though she causes lots of trouble, she is still just about the cutest child ever seen on Earth. So I can never stay mad at her very long. =)
I had to post this picture because this was such a miracle to me! I had a field trip with Julia today, so Serena and Aubrey stayed with Aunty Ally and Grandma Loftness. Ally left for a bit, so dear Nancy had all the kids by herself. When I got back Aubrey was asleep upstairs (a miracle unto itself!) and here was Serena laying in a corner of the dining room. Asleep on a blanket. Meanwhile, Caleb was playing all around her, Nancy and I were talking and the house was in no way quiet. I couldn't stop marveling at this! I have never seen Serena sleep in a room with noise and activity all around her. Nancy is amazing! That's why I call her my other mom. =)

1 comment:
Yup. People like Ally's mother-in-law are worth their weight in gold alright. At the preschool, any teacher that could get the kids to nap was considered up for a raise. lol
As far as that photo of Serena on the floor, well that is just plain adorable! ~ Auntie
Post a Comment