Friday, May 25, 2012

JuJu Bear

You just can't help but be happy with this girl around.
She has that amazing ability to make anyone smile.




My Juju, I love you so much!  I love how out-going you are.  You always make new friends wherever you go.  You are so happy and full of life, you make our home more bright. 
Thank you for being who you are!  
You make my heart smile, even on the hard days.
I'll love you forever
I'll like you for always
As long as I'm living
My baby you'll be.

2 comments:

Peri said...

Add me to the list of people smiling because of JuJu. If these photos are any indication of her personality, she definitely brings life/light into a room. :) What a cutie-pie. ~ Auntie

BeepaandGiGi said...

WoW! Loved all those pictures of JuJu...may she never lose that beautiful smile and charming personality!! We love you and all your adorable sisters!!!