Thursday, May 24, 2012

therapy

Aubrey has had a physical therapist since she came home from the hospital.  Eileen has really seen her grow up, and she has been such a help to me as we have tried to help Brie grow and develop.  She really has become a dear friend, and I don't like thinking about the fact that we soon will not need her services any longer.
As of 2 weeks ago, we finally officially have 4 walking talking children.  Aubrey is over 20 months old, and is now a walker!  I am so proud of her.  It is so precious to see her toddling around, and I can tell that she is pretty proud of herself.  And not only is she walking, but her speech has really sky-rocketed as well.  She will try and imitate pretty much any words we say.



(her she is with Eileen 2 weeks ago)

They told me in the NICU that by 2 years old we shouldn't be able to tell the she was ever a preemie.  It certainly seems, except for her teeny-little feet, that they were right.  It's hard to believe how big she is getting!  I just pulled out the 12 month clothes bucket for her, and at her 18 month check up she weighed 20 lbs, which was the 3rd %.

She's a growing girl!  Brie, momma is so so proud of you!  We love you so much!

2 comments:

Peri said...

Oh my gosh. Little Brie is walking and talking! Sounds like it is time to get her some glam shoes and a little cell phone. I am so happy that the doctors were right about the milestones Brie would reach by 2 yrs old. With that said, of course, I expect your next blog post to be about trying to catch up with ~now 4~ kids going in different directions. lol Of course, you also now have another little person in the house making those adorable comments that kids do. A house full of blessings for sure. ~ hugs ~ Auntie

BeepaandGiGi said...

Sena, you must be sitting "on top of the world" with all that Brie has accomplished in her life ... from preemie to 20 months old. Keep up the great job, Brie! We love you soooooooooo very much!!!