Thursday, October 27, 2011

Memory

I got to have dinner with some of my favorite people while my baby brother was home on leave a few weeks back. He is now stationed in California, so this was such a special time together!





I love these kids. We laughed, we cried, we screamed (ok, that was just me...)
Such a sweet memory that I will cherish.
Thanks for being my best friends.

2 comments:

Peri said...

I love black and white photos! How happy are you that Mike got to come home for a bit? Apparently from the smiling faces VERY! Can't you just picture a photo 15 yrs down the road of your 4 girls standing next to each other with their arms around one another. :-)
Thanks for sharing these photos!

BeepaandGiGi said...

We couldn't say it any better than "Peri" ... the pictures show it best! It makes us happy to see our grandchildren/siblings have such a happy dinner celebration. May you always share this family closeness, not only today but always!