Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Glimpse

Sometime, in fact all too often, life is so busy and crazy that these precious moments pass me by without much notice. I'm trying to stop and savor them more. Even try and snap a picture of it if I can. =) Here is one such moment:

Since Katie is now in school, Julia and Serena have become fast friends. It's been sweet to see! They play much better now that Serena isn't trying to compete with the Katie-Julia dynamic duo!
Here was one of the last nice warm days we had recently;
they were running around in circles singing "I'll Make A Man Out Of You" from Mulan. At the top of their lungs. And having the best time.


I love her.


And her!


I love watching Julia now be the big sister in the house-- it's like she instinctively knows that she's the one in charge now. She is often checking in on the little ones, making sure they're ok, asking if they need help with something. She is growing up!

2 comments:

Peri said...

Great blog post! I agree with the catching every moment no matter how small comment. Those moments are often the most precious because they are spontaneous and unconstructed. (not sure if that is a word but you know what I mean :-) Photos of kids sitting on Santa's lap are nice but photos of kids running around the yard singing and dancing together are really special. Thanks for sharing!

BeepaandGiGi said...

Julia & Serena's pictures are so awesome and they are having so much fun playing, singing, dancing together! AND, Sena, you are such a fantastic photographer...keep those pictures coming. For Gramp & me, it's the next best thing than being there in person to see our great grandgirls having FUN !!!