Saturday, October 1, 2011

First Day!

I had this whole blog post already done last week and then my computer kicked me out of Safari. I hate when that happens!

Katie is in first grade at Covenant Life School this year! Here she is on her first day - bright and early. Momma took her in on her first day, and it was pretty surreal. I joked that this was "the beginning of the end" because it just seems like she's growing up oh so fast.



She has really done so well so far! I'm not surprised at all, she is a smarty like her Dad. =) I love seeing her excited about learning and enjoying making new friends.

Mom and Dad are so proud of you, Katie bug!

(Up next, JuJu's first day of homeschool, and Aubrey's first birthday! The later of which I am still in total and utter denial about.)

3 comments:

Cara said...

Katie's such amazing combination of you and Will, Sena! It's fun to watch her grow up!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Katie looks so grown up in these photos. I'm with you in that it goes by soooooo quickly, especially when they begin school. I guess they like it (being in a higher grade each year) but it does seem to make time fly by faster! Love you Katie. :-) auntie

BeepaandGiGi said...

Sorry we're a little late in this posting on such a special day in Katie's life. It doesn't seem possible that Katie is in 1st grade! Remember always that this is a milestone in your life; love school, love the new friends you will make, and enjoy all the learning you can get while at school and home. Luv "U" !!!