Thursday, October 21, 2010

.Answers.

(1) Right after I posted about Aubrey coming home tomorrow, I proceeded to call the hospital and check in on her. Turns out that she had 3 Brady's during the previous night and morning. =( So, sure enough, the roller coaster continues. She is now on a Brady watch for 5 days; if she does well over the weekend she will be able to come home on Monday. Although I'm sad and concerned that she had these Brady's, I'm actually grateful and see this as an answer to prayer as it will let me fully recover from this cold before she comes home!

(2) When I went to see Brie this morning, the nurse let me try to breast feed even though I was still feeling a little sick. And she did the best she has ever done by far! A huge answer to prayer - she was able to latch on for several minutes and I think even swallowed a few times. Hopefully this is the start of much better attempts at nursing!

So, thanks for praying. Our God always knows just what we need - before we even ask - and leans forward with eagerness to answer the prayers of His children! Thank you!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Great progress with the nursing!! Praying for Monday...

xo