Friday, June 12, 2009

~32~

... weeks, that is.  8 weeks to go, and as my mom put it today when looking at the belly,
"Wow, two months left?"
She's big, what can I say?  =)


My mom, Devon and I took the girls to a playground this afternoon to celebrate the culmination of Katie's first ballet camp (more on that later).  So I grabbed the opportunity to get an update belly shot since we had such lovely surroundings!


And here's one of me and my gorgeous sis just for fun!

(Also, just a side note:  Julia's potty trained.  Yes, as in NOT potty-training, but potty-trained.  I'm pretty much beside myself with joy!)

3 comments:

Joe & Rakel B. said...

Yay for a cute dress, great belly shot and a potty trained Julia!!! So many great things all in one post :)

Anonymous said...

you are so beautiful, friend. : )

BeepaandGiGi said...

Someday I would like to open my morning paper and see your "32" picture under a headline that says NEW AMERICAN IDOL.

And last week's blond head deep in the strawberry patch was priceless, too.