Thursday, April 24, 2008

Welcome to Our Blog!




Well, I've finally done it!  After years of faithfully following all my friends blogs, I have finally started one of my own!  For those of you who know my well, I am very resistant to fully entering the 21st century and all it's technological advances.  Will still has to download all my songs onto my Ipod for me, that is, the Ipod that he bought for me in the first place, because I have no idea how to do it!  So, please bear with me as I figure all this out. 
 
Anyway, these are my sweet girls.  Julia is now nearing 18 months old, and just gets cuter every single day.  She and Katie are as opposite as can be.  Katie is very even-keeled, Julia has a temper to beat all tempers.  Katie is very mothering and calm, where as Julia is rambunctious and energetic.  Katie is timid about everything, and Julia is ready to drive the car as soon as I give her the keys!!  

Katie will be 3 in August.  I keep hoping that time will stand still for a few minutes just so I can wrap my head around the fact that I have a 3 year old!  She's such a big "little person".  She loves taking care of her little sister (whom she affectionately calls Juge or Jujey).  And everyone says she looks just like me.  I just love these girls!

Anyone, more posts to come soon about our new kittens and the adventures of potty training!  So, stay tuned!

2 comments:

Ally said...

MY SWEET GIRLIES! I can't believe you jumped on the bandwagon. ...But pics of the niecies make it okay.

Love love sis.

Unknown said...

Pics of the niecies make it okay?? Pics of the girls make it fabulous!!

I'm so excited that you're doing this, Sen. Thank you for giving us all a glimpse into your lives... and what a great "diary" it will be for the girls to look back on as they grow older.

Love you muchly,
Momma