Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Donuts!!!


We had a girls night out last weekend.  Nani (my mom), Auntie Ally, the girls and I went out to get a sweet treat.  We went to Ben & Jerry's (Ally's request), and since the girls are both allergic to any milk products, we planned on getting them a fruit smoothie.  Yumm. 

Well, turns out that their smoothies have a yogurt base.  Plan B... donuts from the Dunkin Donuts across the aisle.  Not nearly as nutritious, but I'm sure much more enjoyable for them. 



Unfortuanetly, I didn't have my camera, so these pics are all from my phone - hence why the quality is so awful.  It just gives you a taste of how hysterical Julia was being that night.  MAJOR sugar rush!!









2 comments:

Joe & Rakel B. said...

Her faces are hysterical!!! Love you girls! thanks for being in our lives!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh... what a fun night! And don't forget Ally teaching Katie "Red light, green light" in the middle of the store! Sooo funny. :)