Tuesday, March 9, 2010

.A First.


I was nursing Serena this morning on the couch.
The kids were eating breakfast, and Will was getting ready for work.
Serena started to choke (which is a somewhat common occurrence in the morning - she eats sooo fast that her swallowing can't keep up with her sucking). I didn't pay too much attention, because like I said, it happens a lot. She usually just keeps on eating and is fine. After a few seconds she was still choking and trying to eat at the same time, so I looked down and to my horror saw streams of milk shooting out her nose!

What child still tries to keep eating while milk is pouring out of her nostrils??

4 comments:

Madeline said...

LOL ok, that is a keeper. I have never heard of that in real life!! That's hilarious!

Jess said...

Too funny - I laughed out loud!

BeepaandGiGi said...

You're such a calm Mom (at least as the blog describes your life). This will have to make the 2010 Blurb book. BTW- are you working on 2009?

Joe & Rakel B. said...

Hilarious!!! Love that girl!