Big Blue Eyes...
Here's some more shots from Julia's birthday party of the two older girls:
I love my girls.
There is often so much around me that I can be tempted to complain about. My world can seem difficult and hard. My future can seem scary and unsure. But it only takes a moment of reflection to clearly see all the blessings I've been given. This list is so brief and not complete, but it's just a small reminder of what I have to give thanks for this Thanksgiving.
So thankful for:
~My wonderful, amazing, incredible family, by birth, by marriage and by remarriage.
~My even more wonderful, amazing, incredible husband.
~Three gifts of immense blessing, my girls.
~A church that doesn't try to come up with the new,
but always reminds me of the old that I'd forgotten.
~Friendship in the form of sisters, both by blood and otherwise.
~Shelter, food, health, and clothing - so much more than I deserve.
~JOY in the day-to-day moments, a life full of memories and lessons learned.
~A faith to teach my children as they grow.
3 comments:
Big Blue Eyes...OH! So Beautiful!
Julia's BD Party...The pix of the girls are incredible...we miss them all so much!! Happy Belated Birthday, Julia!!!
We'll write more when my eyes stop tearing! LOL
And I am so grateful for you, Sena... for the amazing and wonderful mother that you are to those girls, the example you are to me as a wife to your husband, and the way you continue to care for and love me through good times and bad. Love you! ~hugs~
Katie is like the emotional model who decides when she wants to pose and when she doesnt.
Julia is just one big ham. But so so cute.
And little Serena has the best little face.
Post a Comment