Tuesday, October 27, 2009

~Oversight~

For months now, I couldn't even say exactly how long, I have known that my middle-child's birthday is November 9th. It's on my calendar in BIG-bold letters.

I just found out today that I have been mistaken, it's actually November 8th. I mean, she's only been alive for 3 years; we've only had 2 birthdays so far... how could I have gotten confused this early in the game? And is it possible that we actually celebrated on the wrong day last year?? This definitely does not bode well for the future I'm sorry to say.




Sorry, JuJu... mommy loves you. I really do!

3 comments:

Momma said...

I have no words... just BUSTING out laughing!

Devon said...

Can i please cite this as evidence for a paper on middle child syndrome in child psychology?!? So hilarious!

BeepaandGiGi said...

We have an idea, Julia can celebrate her birthdays with 2 parties...Nov. 8 & Nov. 9. I'm sure she'd love it!!!