Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Over-Due.





My bestest, Rakel, took some amazing pictures for me when Serena was first born. Then we had a very impromptu shoot about two weeks later at her house while my mom was still with me. Needless to say, being a mom of two, it took her a little while to get the photos to me. And, being a mom of three, it took me even longer to look at them! I finally uploaded them today and I L.O.V.E. them. To pieces.

Here's a few of my faves, but there's so many to choose from, I'll definitely post more later.

These were all taken at the hospital...
I can't believe that was eight weeks ago.


Rakel, I love you!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Such a cute baby and pretty mom!

BeepaandGiGi said...

Oh, so beautiful and such wonderful, memorable pix...thanks Rakel! We are so thankful to have such wonderful children, grandchildren and great-grands!!!