...the time goes by so quickly...
Awesome news!! SO HAPPY!Love you,Amy
"Little Serena"...wonderful news and we LOVE THE NAME!!! Can't wait to see the little one.
Congratulations...Will & Sena! Katie & Julia...I bet you just love your new little sister, Serena! Give her hugs & kisses from Beepa & GiGI, okay!
AAHHHHH I just checked my google reader to find this wonderful news!!! SO happy for you all!!
Yay!! So exciting. I can't wait to see her!
OH!!! YAY!!!! So exciting! : ) Cannot wait to meet sweet girlie!Love you!
I just noticed that your "Our Great Journey" now includes Little Serena in the subtitle...A day in the life of four farm girls and our favorite man! Will, you are so very lucky and blessed with such a wonderful family!
Mrs. Alexander (Sr.) told me the news in church this morning... yay! So happy for you guys!
Congratulations!!!
YAAAAAY!!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Awesome news!! SO HAPPY!
Love you,
Amy
"Little Serena"...wonderful news and we LOVE THE NAME!!! Can't wait to see the little one.
Congratulations...Will & Sena! Katie & Julia...I bet you just love your new little sister, Serena! Give her hugs & kisses from Beepa & GiGI, okay!
AAHHHHH I just checked my google reader to find this wonderful news!!! SO happy for you all!!
Yay!! So exciting. I can't wait to see her!
OH!!! YAY!!!! So exciting! : ) Cannot wait to meet sweet girlie!
Love you!
I just noticed that your "Our Great Journey" now includes Little Serena in the subtitle...A day in the life of four farm girls and our favorite man!
Will, you are so very lucky and blessed with such a wonderful family!
Mrs. Alexander (Sr.) told me the news in church this morning... yay! So happy for you guys!
Congratulations!!!
YAAAAAY!!!
Post a Comment