Rena, we loved your singing on mommy's new video camera. I know you'll grow up to sing as beautiful as your mommy! Now it's your turn to teach Brie!! Love from Beepa & GiGi to ALL of you!!!
OH MY GOSH! I AM SO EXCITED THAT YOU HAVE A VIDEO CAMERA!!! One step closer to "being there". Of course it is for the kids to see later in life, but I'm thrilled that I benefit from your video journaling. :)
2 comments:
Rena, we loved your singing on mommy's new video camera. I know you'll grow up to sing as beautiful as your mommy! Now it's your turn to teach Brie!! Love from Beepa & GiGi to ALL of you!!!
OH MY GOSH! I AM SO EXCITED THAT YOU HAVE A VIDEO CAMERA!!! One step closer to "being there".
Of course it is for the kids to see later in life, but I'm thrilled that I benefit from your video journaling. :)
Post a Comment