This one has had a growing mullet for quite some time, now we can finally get some little pig tails up!
My baby is nearly 18 months...
It's really hard to believe. She is still in little baby size 1 shoes, and 9 month clothes. But her physical therapist has really helped her so so much in her development! She is now starting to put together lots of sounds, and imitating lots of words. She readily says dada, baba, nigh-nigh. And is starting to make animal noises with me: neigh, moo, woof woof, meow. It's so crazy to hear her make noises that aren't screams. =)
She can stand on her own for several minutes (when she feels like it, of course) while I hold a book or toy in front of her to distract her. She eats like a champ, and really doesn't turn away hardly anything (still can't get her to eat green beans though).
I'm so proud of you, Brie! You are such a hard worker. Stubborn, too....
We love you!
2 comments:
From someone with fine hair issues all her life, I love this photo blog with the pigtails. so cute! I'm also happy to hear that Brie is starting to talk and stand on her own. I think between you and the physical therapist -and her sisters- she is in really good hands. Literally and figuratively. As far as what works to get her to stand - let the bribing begin...M&M's, whatever it takes!
You wouldn't be the first mom to go that route. :)
wow, she's doing so well. I can't believe my baby is 14 months today! Of course he is in 18 months clothes and size 6 shoes! Big Boy! And amazingly he loves green beans...yet my 4 year old still hates them to eat them! Amazing how kids can be so different!
Post a Comment