Thursday, July 21, 2011

VACAAAY!


Sooo, my three big girls have been in upstate New York all week for their second vacation of the summer. =) They are having a blast playing with their second cousins, roaming my uncle's beautiful vegetable farm, and hanging out with my mom (and grandparents/Auntie Diane for the first few days of the week)! My mom has the camera, so hopefully we'll have some pictures from their dirty-roll-in-the-mud adventures.

My plan was to finally catch up on blogging, and it's already Thursday! Where has the time gone?? I have been spending my days cleaning. cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. And it has made me so so happy. =) my house is happy. my closets are happy. and I am happy. Oh! And I'm also spending lots of time catching up on snuggles with my baby girl. I think she likes being an only child. =) She's going to have a rough time come Sunday when her big sisters are home again.

But just 2 short weeks ago we went down to Florida for our first real-official-family vacation. We did the beach, the pool, and DISNEY! It was a whirlwind adventure, and very hot and sweaty! Here's a few pics from the first few days:

(Julia conked out during out lunch - she was wiped!)

(our first sight of Cinderella's castle. The girls smiles were so precious, and Serena kept yelling, "MAGIC KINNNNGDON! MAGIC KINNNNGDON!!!")

(Serena taking in the sights at It's a Small World with Auntie Meg)

(Daddy trying to show Aubrey Mary Popping's carousel. She wasn't too impressed!)

(And Katie bug waiting in line for Pirates of the Cabeeen -- at least that's how she and Julia kept pronouncing it. I just couldn't bring myself to correct them, it was too cute.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOOKING AT YOUR PHOTOS. Of course, now that I have seen the girls up close and personal it is all the more fun. I just think they are great. Love auntie