We decided to spend our tax return this year on a new playground for the girls. We've wanted one for so long, and, well, they're not getting any younger!
So we picked one out that both Will and I really liked. He wanted a tunnel and a climbing wall.
I wanted a little house for them to play in. It was perfect.
Then it got delivered on Friday. Only 5 boxes??
That shouldn't be too bad!
Then Will and I proceeded to open said boxes today. And move all the wood from one corner of our front yard to the opposite corner of our side yard. In the rain.
And now we are staring it at it all (and these pictures don't really do justice to the enormous amount of wood there is on our lawn!!).
And we're asking ourselves, what were we thinking???
1 comment:
It will be worth it in the long haul. The swing set that Gramp/Beepa made many years ago is now at Tobias' house and, hopefuly, he and his new baby sister will have many more happy & playful years!
Post a Comment