Monday, January 4, 2010

Part II

We continued Christmas by celebrating Christmas morning just the 5 of us. It was a really wonderful start to our day, with french toast, sausage and cantaloupe for breakfast! The girls really seemed to enjoy each gift before rushing to the next wrapped box. =) The two big things we got for them this year was a grocery cart full of play food to go with their kitchen, and a mini port-a-crib and stroller for their babies (both found at consignment shops I might add!!) - and they've been a huge hit.

After we opened gifts and got dressed and played Legos with Daddy - off to my parents we went.
Unfortunately I didn't get too many pics for some reason - but here are a few highlights.

Opening their stockings at home...

Sisters!

Dad sporting the handsome scarf I gave him, with his grandson, Caleb.

Katie trying out the new PlayDoh set she got from Auntie Ally and Uncle Chris. Thanks guys. You know how I feel about PlayDoh...

Present euphoria!!


No comments: