Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Cuteness!

These girls were lookin' too cute on Easter Sunday!
I knew we'd be out all day with Will's family, so I tried to snap a few really quick shots before church, and only got a few good ones.  =)

Yai-ya had given them each these headbands, so of course we had to go find dresses to match them!

(They knew they were looking good, too.)

This is the only real shot I got of their dresses... oh well.

I also managed Worst Mom of the Year Award for neglecting to put stockings on them.  Julia ended up with two huge blisters on her ankles by the end of church.... she must have really been running around in children's ministry that day!!  Poor thing was limping the rest of the day (and yes, I did put socks on her as soon as I noticed!)

10 comments:

Momma said...

You've got a looong way to go to get the bad mother of the year award. Memories of a certain child falling down a full flight of stairs (no doctor visit), another child with a near-drowning incident (no doctor visit), yet another child stepping on a hot burner with bare feet (you guessed it, no doctor visit)... and sadly, I could go on. LOL! Nope, you're not even in the running for this award, girlie. :)

Will and Sena said...

Haha!!! Who was the bare feet on burner incident? I remember grabbing a tray of fries fresh out of the oven with my bare hands... no doctors visit.... but I don't remember anyone with bare feet!
Yikes!

Anonymous said...

they look ADORABLE, sena!!!!
love you!

Momma said...

Your brother. He had the perfect round (and very red) coil imprint of the hot stove burner on the bottom of his little foot. Poor guy. LOL!

Devon said...

who fell down the stairs? how about the child who got stuck in between the mattress and the bed frame...hanging mid air by her head? i could have strangulated.

Will and Sena said...

Ummm... I fell down the stairs! And I saved the child with the near-drowning incident.

I think I win. Strangulation is nothing compared to that. =)

Momma said...

~literally laughing out loud~ Oh my gosh, I had forgotten about that one, Dev! Too funny!!


(cleverly staying out of the "Who's Near Death Experience Was The Worst" competition)

Ally said...

I ALMOST **DROOOOWNED**!!! There is NO competition.

Momma said...

I was wondering when you'd chime in, Al! LOL!

Riley said...

haha wow mrs. shirley you guys had alot off mishapps!! lol but hey they all turned out not to bad jkjk! and sena these r so cute!