There have also been some sweet moments in the midst of the mayhem. My sweet big girl has told several people how she's taking care of mommy while the baby is making her sick. And she really does try to take care of me! The other day I had to make a speedy trip to the bathroom (actually, it was right after changing one of Julia's diapers... and who wouldn't have to run to the bathroom after that?!), and Katie followed me in. She was watching me get sick, and I wanted so much to tell her not to worry (and to tell her to leave!), but just couldn't get the words out. Before long, I hear her next to me gagging and coughing. After we were both finished, she cried out, "Mom, you were making me cough! That was gross!!" It made me smile.
Anyway, blogging may be a little slow for awhile, but I promise once trimester #2 comes I'll be back to normal! I had my first doctors appointment today. Much to my sisters dismay and my relief, there's only one little baby in there! When we saw the picture flip up on the sonogram, my doctor cried out, "Oh look at that little gummy bear!" So that's his/her name for now. =) The heartbeat was strong and healthy, and they said I was right where I thought I was - two days shy of nine weeks.
Thanks for your continued prayers. They mean so much!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Years; who know, maybe I'll get some extra energy soon to post all our Christmas photos and memories!
4 comments:
Sena,putting the blog on hold should be one of your easiest and first moves. If any of your friends need to check the latest news, just refer them to my Facebook page :)
i love it - gummy bear! so sweet. : )
your katie is such a sweetheart.
i continue to pray for you, friend.
love you!!!
YAYAYAY! So glad everything is looking great with litle gummy bear :D So happy for ya. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help! Love you!
Hey girl! I would like to do your laundry! Really! It would be a blessing to do it for you. Write me back and let me know when I can pick it up.
Love ya! Mish
Post a Comment