Just a few random, unrelated pictures of my youngest girlie to enjoy...
(My good friend Beth took this one)

Sorry that the posts have been few and far between lately.
Things have been quite busy around here. We have had beautiful 70 and 80 degree weather lately, so we've been enjoying the outdoors as much as possible!
Some of our activities most recently have included:
redecorating my mom's back living room over last Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
(which went so well and turned out sooo beautifully!),
Will got to go to the Redskins preseason game with his dad on Saturday -
and sat in the second row with all the rich people!!,
the girlies went to the Montgomery County fair yesterday
with Auntie Sue to see all sorts of fun animals,
and then last night I went to a fun school supply store with my friend Kelly
to get pre-school stuff for Katie.
Phew! I'm exhausted! But all of it has been so much fun.
Katie's birthday is just a couple weeks away, and before you know it fall will be here. I'll be officially starting home-school with Katie-bug.
(not really, since pre-school will only be about 30 minutes a day!)
Julia will be 2 in November, and then the holidays right after. It's scary how fast time is flying by; I'm trying to stand still once a day and just catch my breath! I was just telling my best friend, Rakel how grateful I am for the things and people God has given me. I have such a full life, and the blessings far outweigh the trials - every day I feel humbled that I have been given these children, this wonderful husband, my church, my wonderful friends and family, these earthly possessions... the list just goes on and on. Anyway, all that to say - I love all you guys so much! Thank you for living this life with me, I'm so grateful for each of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment