What a great Mothers Day we had! One of the great parts about having such a large family is that every holiday gets spread out over several days.... the fun just doesn't end! We got to see Dad and MaMere Thursday night, my mom Friday night, and Will's mom Sunday night. Katie was so excited to give each one of them their little gifts. And my favorite part was the gift bags! My good friend Jess has started a gift bag business (CarolineRaeDesigns.etsy.com), so I bought a few to bless my three favorite moms. It had this picture of the girls on the front --
And then for my Mothers Day, Will surprised me with these Sunday morning:
These tulips are so beautiful!
I had been mentioning that I wanted some coffee mugs because all we have are little tea cups... when you want a big cup o' joe - a tea cup just doesn't cut it! Will picked these out himself, and I really love them! They all say something different: mocha, cafe au lait, hazelnut, etc..
He also got up early and got the girls ready for church so I could sleep in a little.... I just have the best husband! Thanks babe for going above and beyond to bless me this Mothers Day. I don't deserve you!!
2 comments:
soo glad you liked the bags! I love how they turned out...i think I'm going to post a pic of them on my website soon!
SENA!! It was so good to hear from you the other day. I can't believe how big your girls are! I miss you so much and still tell Gene how great it was to get to know you when I first moved here. Glad to see things are going well with you. Isn't motherhood the best?!
Post a Comment